Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Letter from my SISTER
Dear Sister
Dear Sister,

You mean everything to me
You mean the entire world to me
When all friends are gone
You're always there for me
Sharing Ideas,kindness,and pain
Even when I'm annoying
You never say "I'm tired of you"
But you just laugh and look at me
Like nothing has happened
Because of you I know 
the meaning of helpfulness
Because you always help me 
through the good and the bad
Even when It's very difficult.

Everyone should have a sister like you
Because you crack me with laughter
And you are so much fun to be with
I've seen how fortunate I am 
To have you as a sister
You brighten so many of my routine days
Everyday I wake up and see you beside me
I really do beleive that everybody
Should have a sister like you.
By El Sabrina
AKA SasouThaQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment